PRIVACY AND DATA COLLECTION CLAUSE IN ACCORDANCE WITH REGULATIONS OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA, LOPD 15/1999.
Right to information
For the purposes of the provisions of the Law on Protection of Personal Data, Ashore Marine Shop Sl, reports the existence of an automated personal data created by Ashore Marine Shop Sl, and under its responsibility in order to make maintaining and managing the relationship with those requesting information or clients who have accessed through electronic forms on this website or through emails. The aforementioned file has been registered in the Data Protection Agency.
The data you provide to Ashore Marine Shop SL, are used to process your request, provide information and / or services requested and offering new services.
The use of these forms as well as sending an email query, is the consent to the automated processing of data included in the means of communication. The data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Except in areas where expressly stated otherwise, the delivery of information required on personal data will be voluntary, without any refusal to provide such information implies a decline in the quantity and quality of services you request. Failure to complete the obligatory fields or providing incorrect data impossible for Ashore Marine Shop Sl, to provide the services you select, manage your request or send the information requested.
Right of access
You can exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of personal data under the terms and conditions provided in the LOPD. For your convenience, you may also exercise the rights mentioned above writing to the following email address: email@example.com
Ashore Marine Shop Sl does not use tactics \\ \"Spaming \\\", nor are users registered after a visit to our website. Ashore Marine Shop SlL only process the information you provide us by email, or information about our professional services.
Ashore Marine Shop Sl maintains security levels of data protection in accordance with Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 June on security measures for automated files containing personal data and puts all the technical means disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized use and theft of data that you provide to Ashore Marine Shop Sl, without prejudice to inform you that Internet security measures are not foolproof.
With respect to any matter relating to the protection of personal data, please contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies:
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize. The set of "cookies" help us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to monitor which pages are our users and which are not useful.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, providing navigation and usability of our website. Note that cookies can not damage your computer and, in return, which are activated help us identify and resolve errors. You can configure cookies as you preffer. The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
* Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session; that is, when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to gnize you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently.
* Persistent cookies: In contrast to session cookies, persistent cookies are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to organize you on your return remember your preferences and tailor services to you.
Below we publish a relation of the main cookies used in our web::
* The NECESSARY COOKIES Are those that serve for a correct navigation or those who allow realizing the payment of goods or services requested by the user. Cookies that serve to make sure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
* The THIRD-PARTY COOKIES such as those used by social networks or for external complements of content, like google maps.
* The ANALYTIC COOKIES have the purpose of accumulate activity data periodically.
Relation and description of cookies:
PHPSESSID This cookie contains a session ID used to distinguish the visits of the different users when several users are visiting the web site at the same time. It is essential for the interactive use of the page.
To obtain more information, consult the manual for the PHP sessions.
_dx_cookie_control_osc This cookie is used to detect if the user’s navigator accepts cookies or not.
osCsid This cookie contains a session ID used to distinguish the visits of the different users when several users are visiting the web site at the same time. It is essential for the interactive use of the page, such as the buy cart.
Temporary Cookie for the use of the electronic commerce oscommerce
Google Analytics Anonymous navigation data (origin of visits, meetings, etc.) and / or personal (eg email, name, phone, etc.) Compilation of statistics Google Google Privacy Center
Google Dynamic Remarketing Anonymous navigation data (origin of visits, sessions, etc.) Facts and figures of the origin of consumers. Marketing campaign management. Google http://adwords.google.com/
Google Adwords Anonymous navigation data (origin of visits, sessions, etc.) Facts and figures of the origin of consumers. Marketing campaign management. Google www.googleadservices.com
How I can change the settings Cookies?
* Cookie settings of Internet Explorer
* Cookie settings of Firefox
* Cookie settings of Google Chrome
* Cookie settings of Safari
* Flash cookies settings
If you want to not allow any data store flash player, deselect the "Allow Flash content store information on your computer" and "Store common Flash components to reduce download times." If you want to limit the amount of data collected by the flash applications slide the bar indicator panel global storage configuration in the desired position. These browsers are undergoing upgrades or modifications, so we can not guarantee that fully conform to the version of your browser. You might also use another browser is not referred to in these links as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these imbalances, you can access directly from your browser options, usually on the menu "Options" under "Privacy". (Please refer to your browser help for more information.)
Revocation of Consent
It is also possible to limit such third party websites install cookies on your computer to avoid data collection and recording your browsing activity. To limit the use of third party cookies you can go to the web configuration or OptOut:
* Google Analytics
* Flash Cookies YouTube
IMPORTANT: Please carefully read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the "private mode". You can still visit our web's but your browser is in "private mode", although browsing of our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not function properly. Responsible for the treatment * Rita Navarro (Data protection officer)
* Phone: 971 46 47 67
* Email: email@example.com
* Avinguda de L’Argentina 45
* 07013 Palma
End of data processing
* Offer an adequate and simple use of the web platform.
* Maintain the commercial relationship with the user.
* Carry out statistical studies in an aggregate way.
Legal basis of the treatment
* Consent of the interested party.
* Some of the cookies used will save your data while you keep the session open. The data extracted by third parties will be stored for a maximum of 2 years, except for fiscal data that will be stored for 4 years.
* The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
* Right to withdraw consent at any time.
* Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data as well as the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
* Right to complain to the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations